This post, 100 Magical Days of School Shirt, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Penguins in Pink is an Amazon Associate site.
The 100 Magical Days of School Shirt is a fun craft to make for a unique unicorn 100th day of school shirt. The shirt is simple and fun to make. With just a few supplies your child can make a custom, unicorn themed 100th day of school shirt.
100 Magical Days of School Shirt
Creating an 100 Magical Days of School Shirt is a great way for kids to exercise their math and counting skills by counting to 100 and grouping by 10s to 100. It also allows them to practice some fine motor skills while having fun.
- White t-shirt
- Fabric paint in 10 colors
- Paper plate
- Mini Unicorn/alcorn rubber stamp
- Cardboard roughly the same size as the shirt
- Place cardboard inside the t-shirt to prevent any bleeding through.
- Use the pencil to sketch out the phrase “100 Magical Days of School” on the front of the shirt.
- Use Sharpies to trace over the phrase and add any design/detail to the letters and numbers that you wish.
- Wet the sponge and wring it out completely.
- Cut the sponge into 10 cubes about the same size as the unicorn stamp.
- Place a dot or two of paint onto each sponge piece.
- Carefully, squeeze the sponge to allow the paint to penetrate throughout the sponge.
- Dap the mini stamp onto the sponge of the first color.
- Carefully, place the mini unicorn stamp onto the t-shirt and press firmly.
- Repeat 9 times to finish that color.
- Rinse the stamp under running water and dry completely.
- Repeat steps 8 – 11 for the remaining 9 colors.
- Allow the t-shirt to dry over night.
- Group 10 of the same color unicorns in one section. Create 10 sections to make 100 unicorns.
- Place 1 of each color unicorns in each section. Make sure to have 10 of each color unicorn in all 10 sections.
This 100 Magical Days of School shirt is simply cute. Cakey had so much fun creating and decorating her unicorn shirt. While this is a little hard for younger kids to do on their own it is easy to do in less than an hour together.
100 Magical Days of School Shirt is perfect for your little unicorn lover. Your child can make a custom unicorn themed 100th day of school shirt.
Be sure to stop by my Kids Crafts page where I link all our crafts.
Have a great day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more Kids Crafts ideas? Check out my Kids Crafts board on Pinterest.