This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Chick-fil-A is one of our family’s favorite places to eat. I love that across the board, no matter which location I go to, I get the same great service and quality. This is especially important with the girls having gluten sensitivity; I need to be able to order grilled nuggets at any location and know that they are free of bread. But let’s be honest, feeding the whole family can get a bit expensive. Here are my favorite ways to save at Chick-fil-A.
13 Ways to Save at Chick-fil-A
- Skip the kids’ meals – Instead of ordering both girls a kids’ meal I order an eight count nugget meal and split it between them.
- Skip the drinks or fries – If we are bringing our food home to eat, I’ll often skip the drinks. I LOVE Chick-fil-A’s lemonade but it is cheaper to not get a drink. Alternatively, I often get the entree only and order a drink separate and forgo the fries.
- Free dessert – If your kids are not interested in the book or toy that came with their kids meal you can return it for a free ice cream cone. Just make sure they have not opened it yet. You can also check and see if your location has the Cell Phone Coop Challenge which is a way for the whole family to score free ice cream cones. Just ask at your location if they are doing the Cell Phone Coop Challenge.
- Calendar cards – Chick-fil-A’s calendar cards have a new free offer every month. You can purchase one for each member of your family, just have each person activate their card under their own email or phone number. Bonus, during your birthday month you will get an additional offer too.
- Gift Card Promotions – At many restaurants, including Chick-fil-A, during the holiday season they offer promotions like buy $25 in gift cards get $5 free. This is a great way to save by giving a gift and getting a gift too!
- Cow Appreciation Day – Last year was the first time we participated in Cow Appreciation Day. It was a lot of fun. All you have to do is dress up like a cow and get free food. Cow Appreciation Day happens in July. The date is different each year but as soon as I find the exact date I’ll let you know!
- Receipt Surveys – Have you noticed the survey on the bottom of your receipt from Chick-fil-A? Go to MyChickfilAVisit.com and fill out the survey within 48 hours of your visit and you will be given a code for a free Chick-fil-A Sandwich.
- Family Events – A lot of Chick-fil-A locations offer different family events throughout the month. These events vary by locations but they often have games, crafts, and meal deals.
- Get social – Find your favorite Chick-fil-A location on social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Since each location is independently run this is the best way to stay up to date on any specials and events coming to your location.
- Free Breakfast – Throughout the year many Chick-fil-A locations offer a week of free breakfast. This varies by location. Some locations require a reservation while others just offer it in a free-for-all capacity.
- Chick-fil-A One – Chick-fil-A just launched an app called Chick-fil-A One and it is beyond awesome! If you download the app between now and June 11 you can get a free Chick-fil-A Sandwich. As you use the app you will also score free treats too! Some of the cool features of the app are skip the line by ordering through the app, remembering your customized order, and allowing you to pay through the app. I’m super excited about the launch of this app!
- Coupons – There are more than just Cow Calendar coupons. Whenever you are at an event and see the Chick-fil-A tent stop by and check it out. The last one I was at had a wheel to spin. Some of the prizes were full meals, drinks, breakfast, ice cream etc. Regardless where you landed you got a delicious prize.
- Kids Club – Kids Club is newer. It has only been around since 2015 and is only available at select locations. Kids Club is not available at any of the locations I visit so I do not know much about it. I don’t know if they offer any coupons or deals.
Today, the girls and I stopped in for lunch. I used my free sandwich on the ChickfilA One app and the free frosted lemonade from the calendar card. I only had to pay for the girls’ lunch which means I got lunch for all three of us for less than $10. Whoop! Whoop! Chick-fil-A for the win!
What are your favorite ways to save at Chick-fil-A?
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.