How would you like to get paid just for watching TV or listening to music? With Viggle that is exactly what happens! Viggle is a loyalty program for television and gives you real rewards just for watching your favorite shows.
Viggle is available on both the Android and Apple application markets.
Here’s what Viggle has to say about their app:
“Viggle℠ is an Entertainment Rewards Platform that allows users to gain points for engaging with the entertainment they love. Presently, that includes awarding points to users for watching and interacting with their favorite TV shows and listening to music. But that’s just the start. Viggle is constantly looking at new opportunities to reward users for their loyalty to entertainment and brands.”
Here are the simple steps for you to follow to start earning rewards for watching TV.
- Sign up – It’s free to sign up.
- Tap the app while watching tv or listening to music
- Tap confirm when Viggle’s audio matches a tv show or song
- Earn 1 point per minute plus bonuses (when offered)
- You can also earn points by playing along with Viggle Live (their trivia game), MYGUY (interactive fantasy game), and participating in Quests and Streaks.
- Redeem points for rewards and prizes
We do not watch much TV but using Viggle when Cakey watches Disney Junior or we actually watch a TV show has allowed me to cash in on a couple gift cards in the few months I have been using it.
What’s your view on getting rewarded for watching TV?
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.