If you have a little one you know how much you go through diapers and wipes.
Pampers Rewards program rewards you for purchasing specially marked packages of diapers and wipes.
Pampers Easy-Ups are also included in the Pampers rewards program.
Here’s what Pampers has to say about their program:
“As a member, you earn points that can be redeemed for amazing rewards for you, your little one or the entire family. To earn points, just enter the on-pack codes from the diapers and wipes you buy. You can also earn points for reviewing products, taking advantage of special Facebook offers and sometimes we’ll even give you bonus points just because we like you. Another reason to love your Pampers Rewards Membership. With Grow On, you can earn special gifts just for entering one diaper or wipes code every month. The first gift is for entering a diaper or wipes code for 3 months in a row, then 6 months, 9 months and finally 12 months. The gifts will keep getting better and better, but you can’t miss a month or you’ll have to start over. Once you’ve gotten your 12-month gift, you can do it all over again. To take advantage of this benefit, simply enter a diaper or wipes code today.”
Another added bonus of registering on the Pampers site is you get access to the following even if you do not participate in the rewards program:
- Receive regular newsletters packed full of info tailored to each stage of your pregnancy or your baby’s development.
- Read the latest articles and find out what our experts have to say about childcare today.
- emails from Pampers as well as emails from other trusted P&G brands which will help:
- Save money with exclusive coupons
- Get inspired with useful tips & ideas
- Learn about free samples, new products and exciting promotions from P&G and carefully-selected retail partners
Pampers Rewards Program is very easy to use.
- Sign up – It’s free
- Enter JOINNOW4REWARDS for 50 bonus points
- Purchase Pampers brand diapers and wipes at your favorite retailer
- Enter the codes found inside the packages – Just an FYI I always have to enter my codes using CAPS LOCK not sure if it is just my account or not but I thought I’d pass along the information (I have not seen anywhere where it says the codes are case sensitive)
- Cash out your points for your favorite reward.
While we are a mostly cloth diapering household we do use wipes and disposable diapers at night. Over the last two years I have been able to get free photos, photo cards, address labels, magazine subscriptions and more just by entering the codes found inside the diaper and wipe containers!
Pampers also has a mobile application which makes entering the codes so much easier for busy moms (and dads)!
Do you use rewards programs like Pampers Rewards Program to earn free stuff? What’s your experience been like?
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.