Today I’m going to share pictures of all the things I got rid of last week! I’m so proud! I got rid of 100 items! I think I will be doing this challenge again!
On Monday I hit the kitchen and look at all the stuff I got rid of! 22 items!
- 1 set of 5 nesting bowls – hardly ever use them as we prefer bowls that have lids to go on them
- 1 jumbo loaf pan – never use it because it is so big
- 2 9×13 pyrex pans – I actually have 4 of these; and why? We never use them!
- 1 8×8 pyrex pan – I have 3 of these and we never have all 3 in use
- 1 2.75 quart pyrex pan – never used it
- 6 small glasses – My mom got us new tumbler for Christmas and we do not need these
- 1 large glass – We had 6 but James & I broke them which is why my mom bought us new ones for Christmas
- 5 lids – these lids do not really fit tightly on the containers they go to which means I never use them
- 2 temptations dishes – I love temptations but I do not like this pattern. I’m giving them to my mom
On Tuesday I tackled the girls toy and book area in the living room. 28 items!
- 16 books – the girls & I do not like these
- 10 various toys – Cakey does not play with these much
- 1 basket – no real need for this
- 1 puzzle with a missing piece
Wednesday I was a little busy packing stuff to keep but I was able to find some broken things throughout the apartment to trash. 10 items!
- 1 broken necklace
- 1 broken figurine
- 1 stretched out hair-tie
- 2 broken bags
- 1 broken tiara – Cakey got a new one for her birthday so hopefully she will not notice this one is gone
- 1 rubber ducky – squeaks he don’t, leaks he do! (James had me word it this way)
- 1 empty bath crayon that Cakey was hiding
- 1 gross plastic container – I used it for painting
Thursday I cleaned up and packed up most of the bathroom and found something hiding on the bookshelf in the dining room. 8 more items!
- 2 bottles of expired cough medicine – leftover from when Cakey was sick in 2012
- 2 containers of expired prescription cream – leftover from a rash Cakey had last year
- 1 bottle of expired gripe water – leftover from Pie’s colic days
- 1 bottle of expired gas drops – also leftover from Pie’s colic days
- 1 pacifier – Pie does not use pacifiers anymore
- 1 box of gluten loaded cereal
On Friday I did a quick clean up of my sample box and hall closet. 10 items (no way am I going to count each tampon)
- 1 candle set
- 1 box and bag full of tampons (I still have them. I need someone to “donate” them to, any takers?)
- 1 church directory – we had two
- 1 magazine
- 3 cologne samples
- 2 packs of miracle whip (why did we even have these? None of us like it!)
- 1 sample of sugar substitute
Saturday I found some things in the girls’ room and random things around the house. 13 items!
- 1 big old atlas book – I found it in the girls’ closet
- 1 wet bag – we have two and rarely use even one
- 1 travel changing pad – I have a changing pad that also hold diapers that we use all the time
- 1 flour shifter – I do not like it
- 1 of my shirts – it’s too big
- 1 stack of 7 wash cloths – we do not use
- 1 shoulder pad – not sure where Cakey got this but she was hiding it
Sunday was the big day in terms of size anyway. 10 items on this day!
- Container of blocks – the girls keep chewing on these and I do not want them to bite off a chunk of foam. We are storing them at my mom’s until they are older.
- James’ spot – James loves this chair because he can lounge in it but he broke it a month or so ago and agreed that it could be trashed when we moved. He insisted that I add that he only broke the leg, and it was Cakey who tore out all the stuffing.
- 2 prenatal vitamin sample packs – no need for them
- 1 empty lotion container – Cakey loves to hide things from me
- 1 swing part to Cakey’s chair – she is way to big for it & Pie never cared for it
- 1 cinnamon broom – scent wore off
- and, not pictured, some old undies (3). No explanation needed.
I got rid of 100 items last week! How did you do? Post links to your Instagram pictures or blog post below. Or leave a comment telling us how you did and what you got rid of.
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.