This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
- I really look forward to reading books with my girls. And have them “reading” books to me but I’m really looking forward to when they actually can read them to me!
- Teaching them to cook and bake. They “supervise” now but I think it’ll be a bunch of fun to watch them cook or bake something from scratch.
- Traveling. I’m looking forward to traveling with the girls. I love going to places like Sea World and Disney and seeing and experiencing the wonder and awe through their eyes. Our most recent travels took us to Hoover, AL on a super fun road trip. Their amazement and fearlessness make every place an adventure.
- Crafting. I can not wait to spend hours crafting together.
- Running and yoga. I’ve just started really enjoying running and practicing yoga. While the girls “attempt” to do both, I’m really looking forward to when they are big enough to join me without hindering me.
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Linking up with these great parties.