Yesterday I shared how to turn toilet paper rolls into some sweet owls. Today I thought I would share how to turn toilet paper rolls into some bats, cats, and Frankenstein Halloween craft. Just like the owls you’ll properly have everything you need to make them on hand.
- Toilet paper rolls (3)
- Cupcake liners (1)
- Black construction paper (1)
- Glitter glue (black, silver, and gold)
- Lime green craft paint
- Tape or glue
A not-so-scary bat!
- Fold one end of the toilet paper roll to form points like in the picture above.
- Paint the roll and cupcake liner black.
- Cut the cupcake liner in half. Overlap slightly and tape together. Then tape the wings to the back of the bat.
- Now use the black glitter glue to add eyes and a mouth. Use the silver glitter glue to add fangs.
For the cat:
An adorable cat!
- Fold one end of the toilet paper roll to form points like in the bat picture above.
- Paint the roll.
- Cut out a tail, back paws, and front paws out of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Glue the pieces to the cat.
- Now use the gold glitter glue to add eyes. Use the black glitter glue to add a mouth.
A cute Frankenstein
- Paint the roll lime green.
- Cut out hair, legs and arms out of the black construction paper. Remember Frankenstein was made out of odds and ends so the pieces you cut out should not be perfect.
- Glue the pieces to Frankenstein. I recommend gluing his legs inside the tube so that they hang out.
- Use the gold glitter glue to add eyes and a mouth. Use the sliver glitter glue to add stitches to Frankenstein. I like to put some where his arms and legs attach. I also add some to his body.
Now go hang them up. The finished tree turned out pretty well don’t you think? The bat, cat, and Frankenstein really finished out the tree with the pumpkins, candy corn, and owls. I can’t wait until Cakey is old enough to make these. They are so easy and fun to make.
Have a blessed day!
Linking up here:
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.