This post, Cheesy Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Penguins in Pink is an Amazon Associate site.
Cheesy Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders are so simple to throw together and oh so yummy! I like these sliders for many reasons but my top reason is the ingredients. Sliced turkey, crispy bacon, two kinds of cheddar cheese with ranch dressing.
These sliders are full of crispy bacon, juicy turkey, two kinds of cheddar cheese topped with ranch dressing sandwiched between potato rolls.
Cheesy Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders
- 12 Potato rolls
- 1 pound sliced turkey
- 24 strips of cooked bacon
- 6 slices of sharp white cheddar cheese
- 6 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the potato rolls in half. Place the bottom halves side by side on the sheet. Set the tops aside.
- In a bowl microwave butter to melt. Then stir in the the ranch seasoning.
- Spread a 1/3 of the butter mixture onto the bottom halves of the rolls.
- Break each slice of cheese in half. Place a half slice of cheese on the bottom halves of the rolls.
- Divide the turkey slices evenly between the rolls.
- Top the turkey with two slices of bacon.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing over the tops of the bacon and turkey.
- Top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Brush the cut side of the roll tops with 1/3 of the butter mixture. Then place the tops on top of the sliders.
- Brush remaining butter mixture on to the top of the buns. Then sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover the sliders with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake for 10 minutes until a nice golden brown.
- Pull the sliders apart and serve immediately.
Serve with additional ranch dressing for dipping.
- Make the sliders ahead of time and wrap in foil and store in the fridge until ready to bake.
- Store leftover sliders in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Reheat leftover sliders in the toaster oven.
I usually serve the cheesy turkey bacon ranch sliders with my sweet onion apple salad. The sliders are fantastic for lunch, dinner, snack time, or appetizers. The kids take leftover sliders for school lunches.
Have a great day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more main dishes? Then check out my Recipes: Main Dishes board on Pinterest!