This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
No-bake cookies are one of my favorite things to make. A few years ago I ran across a recipe for no-bake oatmeal bars that are amazing. Since that day, I have been tweaking the recipe. Today, I present to you my Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal No-Bake Bars! Dun dun dun!!
Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal No-Bake Bars are tasty, clean-eating friendly, gluten free, dairy free, and easy to make.
My girls love helping me make these bars. Doodles sits on the counter and measures while Cakey stands on a stool and stirs.
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil over medium-low heat in a saucepan on the stove.
- Stirring constantly to keep from burning.
- Remove from heat once it’s melted together and add in the oats, coconut, chocolate chips, cranberries, walnuts, and vanilla.
- Stir together until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan and cool in the fridge.
- When the mixture is hardened, cut into bars and eat. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Recipe adapted slightly from Money Saving Mom.
I like to search Vitacost for the ingredients to make my Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal No-Bake Bars. That way they are healthy and inexpensive! Vitacost often has coupons like X dollars off your order of X amount. Plus, if you shop through Ebates you can get cashback too!
James does not care for the Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal No-Bake Bars because he doesn’t like cranberries or nuts. Coming up in a few weeks I’ll share another no-bake bar recipe that is James-approved.
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Linking up with these great parties.