This post, Coconut Lime Sea Salt Hand Scrub, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Can I just tell you that this Coconut Lime Sea Salt Hand Scrub smells ah-maze-ing! With only 3 ingredients it’s easy to whip up and moisturizes and softens hands while cleaning them!
I’ve been doing a bathroom renovating lately and washing all that paint off my hands has really taken a toll on them. Not to mention it is sometimes pretty hard to scrub off all that paint. But this scrub has been a lifesaver… er… hand-saver I guess I should say 😉
Coconut Lime Sea Salt Hand Scrub
This also makes the recipe very easy to double or triple if you want to make extra for gifts. I store my hand scrub in a small mason jar or dish with a tight fitting lid.
- 1 cup coarse sea salt
- 1/2 cup liquid coconut oil
- 7-9 drops of lime essential oil
- Small bowl
- Glass or plastic storage container
- In a small bowl, add 1 cup of sea salt, 1/2 cup of coconut oil, and 7-9 drops of lime essential oil.
- Stir until combined.
- Pour into desired storage container.
- Scoop out a teaspoon sized dollop of the coconut lime sea salt hand scrub.
- Rub all over dry hands and fingers.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Pat dry.
I love this scrub! It makes my hands feel so silky soft and leaves just a hint of scent!
Be sure to stop by my DIY page where I link all my DIY projects.
Have a great day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more fun DIY’s? Check out my DIY & Crafts board on Pinterest!