A few weeks ago, we went out for a family dinner to Golden Corral. One of the meat selections they had available was BBQ Orange Pork. It was fried and crunchy but the sauce was pretty good. I did not care for the crunchy or fried part.
Later in the week, I was still thinking about the BBQ Orange pork. I decided to try and make a crock pot version that was not fried. I threw together a couple of ingredients and wound up with a very tasty Crock-Pot BBQ Orange Pork.
- 2 lbs Pork Roast
- 4 ounces Orange Marmalade
- 6 ounces BBQ sauce
- Place pork roast in Crock-pot.
- Cover with lid and cook on low 8 hours.
- In a bowl, mix orange marmalade and BBQ sauce together.
- After roast is done cooking, break up roast into chunks.
- Pour BBQ orange sauce over roast and stir to combine.
We love Crock-pot BBQ Orange Pork with a side of steamed broccoli and a salad. I’m sure this dish would be great over a bed of rice too.
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.