I made Crockpot Orange Chicken for dinner on Sunday. I found the recipe on Pinterest and Oh My Goodness! is it AMAZING! Pure deliciousness! James’ reaction to trying this chicken was “Whoa!” then he pulled me over, kissed me, and said “You can make this anytime!” Seriously, you should try it! It’s so simple and yummy! Have I mentioned how much I am loving this chicken? 🙂
I pared the Crockpot Orange Chicken with some brown rice and steamed peas. Oh, and some mandarin oranges but Cakey ate all those. So here you go… ingredients and directions so you can make it tonight!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, thawed
- 3/4 cup Smucker’s Natural Orange Marmalade
- 3/4 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce (I used Hickory & Brown Sugar)
- 2 tbsp Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce or coconut aminos (if gluten free)
- Place chicken in crock-pot, cover and cook for 3 hours on high.
- Next, drain the chicken juices from crock-pot.
- Mix together bbq sauce, orange marmalade, and soy sauce.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, cover, and cook on high for 30 minutes.
Seriously you should make this ASAP! It is so good! Have you discovered an awesome Pinterest recipe? Share it with us!
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.