This post, Dead Sea Salt with Lavender Bath Soak, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Penguins in Pink is an Amazon Associate site.
Dead Sea Salt with Lavender Bath Soak makes a fantastically, relaxing bath. I love a good relaxing bath after a long, stressful day. Or really anytime I want some quite time. I find a bath with dried lavender helps me sleep better after those long days. Which is why I absolutely love this bath soak.
Dead Sea Salt with Lavender Bath Soak is so simple to make. It is packed with dead sea salt which has detoxifying and cleansing properties and dried lavender which is great for relaxing.
Dead Sea Salt with Lavender Bath Soak
- In clean glass jar, add 2 tablespoons of dead sea salt.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of dried lavender on top of the sea salt.
- Continue alternating 2 tablespoons dead sea salt and 1/2 tablespoon dried lavender until the jar is 3/4 full.
- Place lid on jar and shake to mix. Alternatively, you could stir the dead sea salt and lavender with a spoon.
- Add a couple of tablespoons (or more to your liking) to a muslin bag and then add the bag to your warm bath tub and enjoy.
- After the bath, I empty the muslin bag and let it dry out. Then I reuse it the next time.
- Alternatively you could put the bath soak directly in the tub but you will have lavender all over the tub afterwards.
The kiddos love taking baths with this mixed in the tub. They don’t mind the lavender floating around. Plus, it’s great for relaxing them. Not to mention, how wonderful they smell afterward! 🙂
I think this bath soak would make a great gift. You could make it in the jar and give them a muslin bag or two to use with the soak.
What’s your favorite way to relive stress after a long day?
Have a great day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more fun DIY’s? Check out my DIY & Crafts board on Pinterest!