This post, Fizzy Cranberry Orange Punch, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Ya’ll this Fizzy Cranberry Orange Punch is so good! Sweet, tangy, fizzy, foamy. It is the perfect drink for winter parties! It’s also a blast to make. I gotta tell you, kids absolutely love this! Fizzy Cranberry Orange Punch is made with only three ingredients: 100% cranberry juice, orange soda, and orange sherbet. Fizzy Cranberry Orange Punch is total kid fun!
My girls love helping make fizzy cranberry orange punch. As the orange sherbet melts it creates a frothy foam layer on top that is delicious. When we are feeling extra festive we blend some fresh cranberries into the orange sherbet before making the punch.
Fizzy Cranberry Orange Punch
- 2 12 oz bag of cranberries or 1 quart 100% cranberry juice
- 2 liter of orange soda
- 24 oz of orange sherbet
- Empty the bags of cranberries into a blender and liquefy. Add water if needed.
- Strain cranberries through a fine mesh strainer to catch the pulp if desired.
- Put a two or three tablespoons of orange sherbet in a 8 ounce glass or cup.
- Add 3 ounces of cranberry juice and 3 ounces of orange soda.
- Alternatively, you can make this in a punch bowl. Add the orange sherbet to the bowl then top with the cranberry juice and finish with the orange soda.
- This does not store well. So only make a little at a time. Soda loses its fuzziness if not tightly sealed.
- For added fun and to keep your punch cold without watering it down, pour orange soda in ice cube trays and freeze. Add the frozen soda cubes to your punch bowl or to individual glasses of punch.
I tend to make a punch bowl full of fizzy cranberry orange punch for parties but make individual servings at home.
Do you have a kid favorite drink you make? Share it with me in the comments below!
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more fantastic drinks? Then you need to check out my Recipes: Drinks broad on Pinterest!