Baked chicken with flavorful garlic and oregano make a great meal any day of the week. Serve these chicken breasts with your favorite vegetable and salad. They also pair well with baked or mashed potatoes.
Every now and then you should step out of your chicken comfort zone and wake up your taste buds with some flavorful, deliciousness that’ll make you say wow! Look no further than these Garlic-Oregano Baked Chicken Breasts.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- pinch of salt
- 2 shakes of crushed red pepper flakes
- pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, oregano, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper
- Stir to make a paste
- Spread the paste over both chicken breasts – tops, bottoms, sides everywhere
- Place chicken breasts on baking sheet and bake 30-35 minutes or until no longer pink
Adapted from: southernfood.about.com
The aroma of this baked dish will fill your house with deliciousness and have the kids (and your husband) crowding around the oven waiting for it to be ready. This is definitely a lovin’ from the oven favorite. Enjoy it. Love it. Let me know all about it. 🙂
Have a blessed day!
Linking up here:
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.