This post, Garlic-Oregano Baked Chicken Thighs, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Every now and then you should step out of your chicken comfort zone and wake up your taste buds with some flavorful, deliciousness that’ll make you say wow! Look no further than these Garlic Oregano Baked Chicken Thighs.
Baked chicken thighs with flavorful garlic and oregano make a quick, great meal any day of the week. Pair with roasted veggies and rice pilaf for a fantastic dinner. They also pair well with baked or mashed potatoes. If going the low crab, Keto, or Trim Healthy Mama S route pair with cauliflower rice instead of rice pilaf.
Chicken thighs are always an economically friendly food. I use bone-in thighs with the skin because I can always get them at a great price. However, boneless or skinless thighs will work just as well.
Garlic-Oregano Baked Chicken Thighs
- 4 bone-in, chicken thighs
- 4 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP dried oregano
- 7 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, oregano, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper
- Stir to make a paste
- Spread the paste over chicken thighs – tops, bottoms, sides everywhere
- Place chicken thighs on baking sheet and bake 30-35 minutes or until no longer pink
- Try with chicken breasts too!
The aroma of this baked dish will fill your house with deliciousness and have the kids (and your husband) crowding around the oven waiting for it to be ready. This is definitely a lovin’ from the oven favorite. Enjoy it. Love it. Let me know all about it. 🙂
Have a great day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more main dishes? then check out my Recipes: Main Dishes board on Pinterest!