This post, Gluten Free Baked Maple Pumpkin Oatmeal, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Penguins in Pink is an Amazon Associate site.
Gluten Free Baked Maple Pumpkin Oatmeal is a flavorful, moist, baked maple and pumpkin oatmeal that makes a healthy and complete breakfast. It’s also dairy free! I love that a batch of this feeds three for a almost a week.
When it first got cold during the fall, I decided the kids would like a nice, hot from the oven baked oatmeal. I had thought about making baked berry quinoa and oatmeal or brown sugar and apple oatmeal but I didn’t have berries, quinoa, or apples. I did have a can of pumpkin so I experimented with changing some things around and came up with this recipe for Gluten Free Baked Maple Pumpkin Oatmeal.
Gluten Free Baked Maple Pumpkin Oatmeal
- 3 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups almond milk
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking dish with butter or line with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- Beat coconut oil, maple extract, eggs, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and almond milk.
- Combine liquid ingredients with dry ingredients, stirring to just moistened.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool some before serving.
Cut into 12 equal pieces.
I like to bake this on Sunday afternoon before the school week starts and store it in the fridge. Then first thing in the morning I pop a piece it in the microwave to warm up for the kids. This breakfast casserole will keep in the fridge for a up to a week.
How do you like your oatmeal?
Have a great day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more breakfast ideas? Then you need to check out my Recipes: Breakfast board on Pinterest!