This post, Grinchmas Activity Book Plus Free Printable, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Penguins in Pink is an Amazon Associate site.
Last year I threw a Grinch-mas party. I had lots of fun coming up decorations, games, and food. And I’m super excited to start sharing them with you. At the bottom of the post you will find links to all the other posts.
How to make an epic, fun filled Grinchmas Activity Book. This book is packed with coloring pages, word searches, math problems, and many more activities.
Grinchmas Activity Book Plus Free Printable
I have put together all the links I used to make my Grinchmas Activity Book below. Including the free printable book cover I made. To make the book cover my hubby, again, drew a Grinch for me and I used the Grinched font from 1001 Fonts to create it in PicMonkey.
- Grinch Good Deeds There are a bunch of activities. From holiday cards to games and recipes and good deed trackers.
- Grinchmas Word Scramble and ABC Order from Penguins in Pink.
- First Grade Wow has a 100’s chart mystery picture, ABC order, green and others.
- Just Reed Blog has a Grinch letter, math problems, art projects, and others.
- The Grinch Who Stole Christmas Word Search from Monster Word Search.
- Another Grinch Word Search from Michelle J Designs.
- There are 25 Grinch-y coloring pages on Scribble Fun.
- Woo Jr also has some coloring pages and a fun Mad Libs about the Grinch.
- 3 Boys and a Dog has a whole packet of Grinch activities like puzzles, mazes, I spy, and more.
Print the activity book cover on lime green cardstock. Or print it on white cardstock to be colored.
Assemble the activity books
After you have all your activity sheets printed it’s time to assemble your book.
- Blank cardstock page (I used a dark green) for the bottom
- Add your activity sheets
- Top with your activity book cover
- There are many ways to bind the activity books. I used a standard single hole punch and one loose leaf ring because it was quick, cheap, and I could do it at home.
I had the Grinchmas activity books available for the kids to work on while they were waiting to get their pictures taken in the photo booth. The kiddos enjoyed them and got to take home something to do while on winter break.
For more Grinchmas fun and ideas check out these posts:
- DIY Grinchmas Banner
- Poke a Who Tree Grinchmas Game
- Who Inspired Ornament Grinchmas Craft
- DIY Pin the Heart on the Grinch Grinchmas Game
- Grinchmas Activities Printables
- Grinchmas Food Ideas and Free Printables
- Printable Grinchmas Invitation
Have a great day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more fun holiday fun? Check out my Christmas & Winter board on Pinterest.