I love loaded baked potatoes. You know the kind I’m talking about. Potatoes that are piled high with crispy bacon, broccoli, cheddar cheese, and Greek yogurt (sour cream).
Sounds delicious, right?
Well what if I told you that you could make some Loaded Potato Soup in the Crock-pot that would have all those yummy flavors and more?
Are you excited? I am, and I already had the soup!
- 3 medium baking potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 30 oz homemade chicken stock
- 1/2 cup dry milk
- 1 TBSP dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cup steam broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a Crock-pot, combine first 9 ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until potatoes are done.
- One hour before you serve the soup, stir in Greek yogurt and cubed cream cheese.
- Stir until creamy and melted.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top as desired with bacon crumbles, broccoli florets, and cheddar cheese.
Chopped green onions would make an awesome addition on top of this soup. Mmm! This soup is outstanding. Plus, because it is made in the Crock-pot your house does not get heated up, so it’s perfect all year round.
What ingredients do you like in your potato soup? Share your combinations in the comment section below.
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.