This post, Mixed Green Salad Topped With Eggs and Bacon, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Penguins in Pink is an Amazon Associate site.
Salads are one of my favorite side dishes or main meals if topped with meat or protein. Mixed Green Salad Topped With Eggs and Bacon is pretty simple to make.
Everyone loves the salad except the kids. They think they are sneaky stealing the bacon bits out of it but I always catch ’em! We have this easy and tasty salad at least once every couple of weeks.
Mixed Green Salad Topped With Eggs and Bacon
- 20 ounces Spring mix or field greens mix
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 3 TBSP sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Annie’s Goddess Dressing or dressing of choice
- Boil eggs and let cool.
- Roughly chop or tear the spring mix and place in a large bowl.
- Peel eggs and chop them then add to the salad.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
- Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine.
- Top with Annie’s Goddess Dressing or dressing of choice.
While this salad is perfect as a side it really shines when topped with any grilled meat. In fact, every time I make it, I just slice up whatever meat we are having and top the salad with it. Grilled steak, chicken, even pork chops are delicious on top of this salad.
I love that this salad is so easy to make and is gluten free, paleo, keto, and THM.
Have a great day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more delicious side dishes? Check out my Recipes: Side Dishes board on Pinterest.