This post, Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Alright, I’ll admit it. I’m kind of obsessed with pumpkin! It’s just so good! I make no excuses. Anyway, here is yet another pumpkin recipe I have made this fall. My pumpkin and cream cheese stuffed french toast is nothing short of amazingly delicious and super simple. I love a fun, easy, and tasty recipe and pumpkin and cream cheese stuffed french toast fits that bill.
Are you ready to “Wow!” your family or maybe some holiday guests? Pumpkin and cream cheese stuffed french toast sounds way more complicated than it is. Can you smear a filling between two pieces of bread? Yes! Can you make french toast? Yes! Then you can make stuffed french toast!
Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
- 1/2 can pumpkin puree or homemade pumpkin puree
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 loaf of cinnamon swirl bread
- Preheat griddle to medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix pumpkin puree, cream cheese, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a second bowl, beat eggs and milk.
- On a piece of cinnamon swirl bread spread 2 tablespoons of pumpkin and cream cheese mixture.
- Place a second piece of bread on top to form a sandwich.
- Dunk the pumpkin and cream cheese sandwich in the egg mixture making sure to coat the entire thing.
- Grill the pumpkin and cream cheese sandwich until golden brown on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining slices of bread.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of maple syrup.
Makes 8 sandwiches of pumpkin and cream cheese stuffed french toast.
While I enjoyed the pumpkin and cream cheese stuffed french toast with maple syrup I also really liked it plain without any syrup.
Pumpkin and cream cheese stuffed french toast is best served immediately but will keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Simply warm up the french toast in the microwave, add maple syrup is desired, and enjoy.
Have you made stuffed french toast before? Try my pumpkin and cream cheese stuffed french toast and let me know what you think!
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more breakfast ideas? Check out my Recipes: Breakfasts board on Pinterest.