Sometimes you just need a quick go-to recipe to get dinner done. Quick and Easy Chicken and Pepper Stir Fry is that recipe. The only forethought needed for this is to thaw some chicken breasts, and you can remember to do that, right?
I love how quickly and easily I can throw this together. All of the ingredients are more than likely sitting in your refrigerator right now!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 TBSP oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 each red and green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- 2 TBSP water
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop onion and peppers (can use frozen mix if desired).
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink inside.
- Add onions and peppers, stir-frying until for a few minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix orange juice, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Pour mixture over chicken and peppers.
- Mix well.
- Stir-fry for 2-4 minutes until mixture starts to bubble.
- Mix cornstarch with water and add to skillet.
- Mix well and continue cooking until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and enjoy.
- Serve over rice or noodles if desired.
Quick and Easy Chicken and Peppers Stir Fry is the perfect busy weeknight dinner. Why? Because it is done from prep to table in 30 minutes! Oh and it’s healthy and tasty too!
Do you have a quick and easy recipe that goes from stove to table in 30 minutes? Share your recipe in the comment section below!
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.