Ranch Chicken and Potato Casserole is so simple to throw together and oh so yummy! I like this casserole for many reasons but my top reason is the ingredients! Just think about these ingredients
Crunchy, baked potatoes
And all of that covered in ranch dressing and cheese!
Please! Tell me your mouth is not watering! Mine is!
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 TBSP pepper
- 1/2 TBSP garlic powder
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dice the potatoes.
- Place potatoes on a greased baking dish and toss with oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour and occasionally flip the potatoes over.
- While the potatoes are cooking, boil the chicken in the water until the chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Steam the broccoli until tender.
- Shred chicken with a fork.
- Check the potatoes with a fork to insure doneness.
- Once the potatoes are done, take them out of the oven.
- Add the chicken, broccoli, Ranch dressing, and 1/2 the cheese to the potatoes and mix well.
- Put the casserole back in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
One final reason why I like Ranch Chicken and Potato Casserole is that it is perfect to take to potluck functions!
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.