I have a dear friend Robin, whom I affectionately call Aunt Robin. Every time she hosts a gathering or party she always serves sangria. Her recipe is so good! It makes a lot so it is perfect for a party! Without further a due here is Robin’s Sangria Recipe!
- 2 liter of lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 can of orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 large bottle of Real Sangria, chilled
- 1 bottle of white zinfandel, chilled
- Lemons, limes, oranges, and/or cherries for garnish
- Mix first four ingredients in a large punch bowl.
- Cut lemons, limes, and oranges in wedges and squeeze the juice into punch bowl before dropping the fruit in.
- Add cherries, if using.
- Chill and serve in glasses garnished with extra fruit.
- Pour the soda into ice trays a freeze before making the sangria. It will stay colder longer.
- Remove any remaining fruit before storing in the refrigerator. Sangria can be stored for up to a week in the refrigerator as long as the fruit was removed.
- For a more elegant presentation, skewer the fruit (after you squeeze it into the punch) and garnish each glass with it.
Let me know if you try this recipe and how it turns out for you!
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.