This post, Sangria Party Punch, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Sangria party punch is my go-to alcoholic party drink because it makes so much. It’s also so yummy. And it will keep in the fridge for days as long as you don’t add the fruit slices. This means you can make it a few days before your gathering, add the fruit slice just before serving, and your sangria party punch is ready to go.
My dear friend Robin always makes sangria party punch for every gathering at her house. I loved her recipe so much that I started making it myself for my parties.
Sangria Party Punch
- 2 liter of lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 can of orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 large bottle of Real Sangria, chilled
- 1 bottle of white zinfandel, chilled
- Lemons, limes, and oranges for garnish
- Mix first the liquid ingredients in a large punch bowl or pitcher.
- Cut lemons, limes, and oranges in wedges.
- Give each slice of fruit a squeeze before dropping the fruit into the punch bowl or pitcher.
- Serve in glasses garnished with extra fruit.
- Pour the soda into ice trays and freeze before making the sangria. It will stay colder longer.
- Remove any remaining fruit before storing in the refrigerator. Sangria party punch can be stored for up to a week in the refrigerator as long as the fruit was removed.
- For a more elegant presentation, skewer the fruit (after you squeeze it into the punch) and garnish each glass with it.
- Sangria Party Punch recipe can be cut in half.
What’s your go-to party drink?
Have a great day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more drink ideas? Check out my Recipes: Drinks board on Pinterest.