Swagbucks is my favorite rewards website! I just love getting rewarded for doing simple things like searching the internet and watching videos.
Swagbucks is a website but they also have apps for both Android and Apple markets. The apps allow you to earn rewards while on the go.
Here’s what Swagbucks has to say:
“Swagbucks.com is the Web’s premier rewards and loyalty destination. Swagbucks.com allows web and mobile members to earn virtual currency (called Swag Bucks) for doing what they already do online every day- watching videos, searching the web, playing games, participating in market research and shopping online. Swag Bucks can then be redeemed for valuable rewards, including gift cards to the world’s online and offline retailers. Since its launch in 2008, Swagbucks has awarded more than $45 million in real life rewards.”
Check out how easy it is to get started using Swagbucks.
- Sign up and complete your profile – It’s free!
- Begin completing offers, internet searching, watching videos, etcetera, and start earning “swag bucks”
- Cash your swag bucks in for real gift cards and merchandise
In just a few minutes each day you can easily earn $5-10 in gift cards every month. That’s a lot of extra money for Christmas or other special occasions!
Any person who signs up through my referral link starting, March 5th through April 5th, AND earns 1500 SB by April 19th, will automatically get a bonus of 500 SB.
– It may take up to 14 business days to credit new referrals who have hit the 1500 SB mark.
– New referrals must earn 1500 SB by the end of Sat, April 19th in order to receive their 500 SB bonus.
– This promotion is only available for new referrals who have signed up via my referral link between Mar 5th & Apr 5th.
– Swag Codes do not count towards the 1500 SB mark, but all other earning activities (Shop, Search, Watch, Play, Answer, Discover, NOSO & Daily Poll) do count.
Have you signed up for Swagbucks yet? What has your experience been like?
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.