This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
I love salads. I recently began making my own homemade salad dressings. I have been having fun trying out new flavor combinations.
I liked the Hip Trim Honey Mustard from Trim Healthy Mama but thought it could use a little more zing to it. After some playing around with the ingredients I came up with Tangy Dijon Mustard Dressing. I guess technically this is a vinaigrette since it is a very thin dressing.
Tangy Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette/Dressing
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- Liquid stevia or sweetener of choice to taste (I only use about 6-8 drops of liquid stevia)
- In a dressing mixer, combine all ingredients.
- Stir or shake to mix completely.
I have a Pampered Chef Measure Mix Pour salad dressing maker that I use to make this in. You could easily use a mason jar and just shake it up.
- Drizzle over salad.
- Use as a marinade for chicken.
- Place in a glass mason jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Screw closed completely.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 10 days.
I put the 10 day expiration on it but I honestly don’t know how long it will last. We usually use all of our dressing within a couple days of making it.
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Linking up with these great parties.