This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Life is crazy, ya’ll. Most days making a grocery store run is beyond hard, especially with two toddlers in tow. I like to get in and out quickly and still save my hard earned money. I also like to buy products that are effective, good for the environment, and less harsh on our systems.
Today I want to share my personal ePantry review and my love for ePantry. I have been using ePantry for about six months and can truly say that I love it. ePantry is a great home management tool that makes financial sense.
What is ePantry, you ask? ePantry is a subscription service for household products.
ePantry carries over 20 brands including Seventh Generation, Mrs. Meyers, Dr. Bonner’s, Casabella, Method, and many more.
Some of my personal favorites are Seventh Generation diapers and wipes, Dr. Bonner’s Castile soap, Tom’s of Maine toothpaste, and Zarbee’s Naturals.
- Customizable! Even though it’s a subscription, you don’t have to get products delivered every month. You get to choose which products you will receive and when you will receive them.
- Convenient! ePantry makes shopping so convenient just like shopping anywhere online. I can shop from home after the girls are in bed.
- Lower prices! ePantry’s prices are lower than all my local grocery stores and most, if not all, have been lower than Amazon.
- Saves time! ePantry saves me time. My average grocery shopping trips have been reduced by twenty minutes or more. Plus, I’m less stressed when I don’t have to wrangle two toddlers while comparing dish soaps.
- Saves money! By having my household supplies delivered each month I’m saving money by avoiding impulse buying. Bonus: They have an easy return policy if you don’t like the product.
- Monthly Reminders! This has been a total lifesaver for me! One week before my scheduled delivery, I get an email reminder of what’s being delivered. I can add or remove items, change the quantity or even the delivery date.
- Monthly Diaper Bundle! This bundle is awesome! This bundle alone is the whole reason I signed up for ePantry. For less than $70 you get Seventh Generation’s diapers and wipes for a month. I love this bundle because one month’s supply actually lasts us 4 months for Cakey since she now only wears diapers at night. And it lasts Doodles for almost 5 to 6 weeks. Tip: you can only order one diaper bundle at a time. Here’s how I order. One month I order the bundle in Doodle’s size which lasts about 6 weeks. Plus, one order of two packs of diapers for Cakey. The next month I order Cakey’s size in the bundle and two orders of 2 packs each for Doodles. The third and fourth month I only order the bundle for Doodles. Then I start over.
- VIP Program! The VIP program allows you to get free shipping for a year for one low price. ePantry membership is $80 a year, but right now it’s listed for $40. If you are getting deliveries each month this membership pays for itself in no time. As a VIP member you get a free gift every quarter too. Past gifts have included a Grove Collaborative Soy Candle, some Grove Collaborative Lip Balm (this is awesome! I loved mine so much I purchased a second for my sister’s birthday), and Grove Collaborative Hand Sanitizer.
- Referral program! ePantry has a referral program which allows you to earn credits toward your order. So after you sign up and start using it start referring your friends and family too. Right now if you order through my link you will get a $10 credit and a free Grove Collaborative soy candle.
- Excellent customer service! ePantry’s customer service is above and beyond. You can live chat with a representative during business orders or email after. Recently, I had to email them. I had put in my order including my free VIP gift but a few days later I went in and added some walnut sponges. Somehow, my VIP gift got deleted. I added it back in but it charged me full price for it. I emailed customer service but they were unable to correct it before my order shipped. ePantry is so sweet that they not only gave me a credit for the purchase price of the gift but they added in the gift as well to my next order! My mom also shops at ePantry and in one of her orders the products were wet because one of the cleaners leaked. She contacted customer service and they credited her account for $10 which was more than the purchase price of the item that leaked.
- Quality green products! ePantry carries all your favorite brands. They also carry B Corps products and are certified B Corps too. Each ePantry shipment’s carbon cost is offset by saving 25 square feet of rainforest.
Have you tried ePantry?
Have a blessed day!