This post, Tropical Ambrosia Salad, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Penguins in Pink is an Amazon Associate site.
My kids love marshmallows. We always have a bag or two around. One of their favorites are the Jet-Puffed Funmallows Miniature Marshmallows. On the back of the bag was a recipe for tropical ambrosia salad that we decided to try.
This fun fruit salad has quickly become one of our favorite snacks. It is cool and sweet. The perfect treat for these hot summer days. The kiddos love the sweet, juicy fruits mixed with cool yogurt. The Jet-Puffed Funmallows Miniature Marshmallows add a bit of fun to each bite.
Tropical Ambrosia Salad is a cool, sweet treat made with mango, pineapple, and orange pieces mixed with yogurt, coconut flakes, and mini marshmallows.
Tropical Ambrosia Salad
- 1 cup mango chunks
- 1 (8 oz) can of pineapple tidbits
- 2 cups Jet-Puffed Funmallows Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 (11 oz) can of orange segments
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Put mango chunks in a medium bowl.
- Open can of pineapples and drain.
- Add pineapples to the bowl.
- Open can of oranges and drain.
- Add oranges to the bowl.
- Gently stir in yogurt.
- Mix coconut flakes into mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Add marshmallows and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate any leftovers immediately.
- Use banana slices instead of mango chunks.
- The marshmallows will get mushy/dissolve into the mixture the longer it is left.
Adapted from Jet-Puffed Funmallows Miniature Marshmallow bag.
Tropical Ambrosia Salad is such a fun snack. Plus so tasty. The kids all had seconds and wanted thirds.
Have a great day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more snack recipes? Check out my Recipes: Snacks board on Pinterest.