This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
These cute, fuzzy valentine monsters craft are perfect for toddlers to make and give away. They are quick to make and easy to assemble. Plus they’re adorable. 🙂
My girls loved making these valentine monsters so much that we had to make one for pretty much anyone they might see this month. 🙂
I loved how quick and easy they were to make. I also enjoyed letting the girls choose every aspect of the monster from the size and color of the pom pom and feet to the color, size, and number of eyes.
- Assorted pom poms (we used small and medium)
- Assorted foam hearts (we used small medium and large)
- Assorted googly eyes
- Have child choose a small or medium pom pom for the monster’s body, 1 medium or large heart for the feet, 2 small hearts for ears, and 1 or more googly eyes.
- Glue the pom pom to the medium or large heart.
- Glue the small hearts to the pom pom.
- Glue 1 or more googly eyes to the pom pom.
- Allow to dry.
The girls really enjoyed making these valentine monsters craft. In fact, some of the monsters were inspired by Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc. Cakey loves Monsters Inc and has recently started as a bit of an obsession with Mike Wazowski. Speaking of Monsters Inc, I need to purchase a new copy for the girls. Cakey accidentally broke it and we have been very distraught without it.
James even took his monster to work. He’s always such a proud papa and loves showing off the things the girls make.
Did you make anything fun for Valentine’s Day?
Have a blessed day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.