This post, Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Penguins in Pink is an Amazon Associate site.
Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts are so simple to throw together and oh so yummy! I love this recipe for many reasons but my top reason is how fast it is done. From start to finish dinner is done in less than 45 minutes.
These chicken breasts are seasoned with a blend of paprika, garlic and onion powders and then filled with broccoli florets and cheddar cheese.
Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 thin sliced boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix paprika, garlic powder, onion powder with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle both sides of each thin sliced chicken breast and set on baking sheet.
- Place a 1/4 cup of frozen broccoli florets on each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle with 1-2 tablespoons of cheddar cheese.
- Fold chicken around to completely cover broccoli and cheese, using toothpicks to secure.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of the chicken breasts.
- Place baking sheet into oven and bake for 25 minutes. Or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
These broccoli and cheddar cheese stuffed chicken breasts are fantastic. We love our served with homemade cheesy rice (or cauliflower rice) and a side salad or steamed veggie.
- Boneless, skinless chicken thighs can be used instead.
- The recipe can be cut in half for a smaller family.
- Or doubled for a larger crowd or meal prepping.
- The chicken breast are also excellent for meal prepping. When cooled store in container of choice with sides and refrigerate for easy lunches all week.
I often double the recipe and then use the leftover for lunches for the week! Lunch and dinner done in one simple recipe!
Have a great day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more main dishes? Then check out my Recipes: Main Dishes board on Pinterest!