This post, Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal No-Bake Bars, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Penguins in Pink is an Amazon Associate site.
No-bake cookies are one of my favorite things to make. A few years ago I ran across a recipe for no-bake oatmeal bars that are amazing. Since that day, I have been tweaking the recipe. Today, I present to you my Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal No-Bake Bars! Dun dun dun!!
These no-bake bars are simply delicious! They are also clean-eating friendly, gluten free, dairy free, and easy to make.
The kids love helping me make these bars. The girls take turns measuring and stirring. While Bubs tries to sneak tastes of everything.
Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal No-Bake Bars
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips (dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil over medium-low heat in a saucepan on the stove.
- Stirring often to keep from burning.
- Remove from heat once it’s melted together and add in the oats, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, cranberries, walnuts, and vanilla.
- Stir together until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour into a Parchment lined or greased 9×13 pan and cool in the fridge.
- When the mixture is hardened, cut into bars and eat. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Recipe adapted slightly from Money Saving Mom.
I like to order some of the ingredients like the unsweetened coconut flakes and gluten free rolled oats from Vitacost to make my Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal No-Bake Bars. Vitacost often has coupons like X dollars off your order of X amount. That way they are healthy and inexpensive!
Have a great day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more desserts? Check out my Recipes: Desserts board on Pinterest.