This post, Lavender and Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Penguins in Pink is an Amazon Associate site.
Lavender and Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub is simple to make and packed with detoxify dead sea salt, relaxing lavender, and moisturizing oil. It pairs very well with my Dead Sea Salt with Lavender Bath Soak. I like to soak for a bit in the bath with the bath soak and then sloth away the impurities with the body scrub followed by a quick rinse in the shower.
Lavender and Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub
- Dead Sea Salt
- Dried Lavender
- Olive Oil, Sunflower oil, coconut oil, etc
- Glass jar or bowl
- Plastic storage container
- In the glass jar, add 1 cup of Dead Sea Salt.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of dried Lavender on top of the sea salt.
- Stir gently and then add 1/4 cup of oil and stir.
I like my scrub moist but not wet. If you like your scrub wetter, add more oil.
Place desired amount of scrub on your favorite loofah, bath sponge, or washcloth. Sloth away the dirt and grime and stresses of the day while moisturizing and nourishing your skin.
- Store in shower in a plastic container and use 2-3 times a week.
- Avoid sensitive areas like face and neck.
- I recommend storing in a plastic container because if you drop it, it will not break.
- Also, olive or sunflower oil is excellent for your skin but remember it is an oil so be careful your shower floor could become slippery!
- If at anytime the scrub seems to be too dry, add in some more olive or sunflower oil 1 TBSP at a time.
I love how relaxing and calming this Lavender and Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub is. I use it exclusively at night after a long, stressful day. However, on days when I am looking for a pick-me-up body scrub I love to use my exfoliating coffee scrub. The aroma of coffee wakes me up without the caffeine!
Do you have a favorite body scrub?
Have a great day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more fun DIY’s? Check out my DIY & Crafts board on Pinterest!
Leave a Reply