This post, Worcestershire Sauce and Sea Salt Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, Penguins in Pink will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Penguins in Pink is an Amazon Associate site.
Roasted pumpkin seeds are one of my favorite snacks. They are great mixed in yogurt, trail mix, or just by themselves. Worcestershire Sauce and Sea Salt Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are very simple to make. All you need is to save the pumpkin seeds from carving jack-o-lanterns and add a three pantry staples and you are good to go.
These roasted pumpkin seeds are salty and crunchy.
Worcestershire Sauce and Sea Salt Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 TBSP butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet with either parchment paper or by lightly oiling.
- In a strainer, wash pumpkin seeds to remove pulp from the pumpkin.
- Pat dry with paper towels or spread out on a kitchen towel and allow to air dry.
- After drying, place pumpkin seeds in a medium sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, and sea salt.
- Pour liquid mixture over dry pumpkin seeds and toss to combine.
- Spread pumpkin seeds on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stir, and then bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Bump the oven temperature up to 325 degrees and bake for 5 minutes to get them nice an crispy.
Let cool before enjoying!
- To make dairy free, use a dairy free oil of choice like coconut oil.
- To make vegan, use a vegan friendly oil of choice.
My Worcestershire Sauce and Sea Salt Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are perfect for morning or afternoon snacks. It travels well in zip top bags or containers with lids. They makes a great snack for hiking, movies, or traveling in the car.
Have you ever made roasted pumpkin seeds? How do you make it?
Have a great day!
This post may or may not contain referral links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Looking for more snack recipes? Check out my Recipes: Snacks board on Pinterest.